The Gifted and Talented Secondary Selective Entrance Program at Kelmscott Senior High School provides like-minded students with a stimulating and challenging learning environment, designed to cater for their academic and social needs.
With specialist academic programs in Science, Mathematics, English and Humanities and Social Science, our students are encouraged to excel in their areas of academic talent and develop their love for learning.
The Gifted and Talented Program at Kelmscott Senior High School is a holistic program that supports students through secondary school and provides a challenging curriculum designed to accelerate, enrich and extend.
- Accelerated and compacted learning programs that accelerate and deepen student learning.
- Diverse cross-curricular projects designed to investigate and solve current and future complex, real world issues.
- Access to a wide range of academic competitions and excursions.
- Specialist teaching staff trained in GERRIC and/or Growing Up Greatness.
- Early access to Year 11 and 12 courses.
- Smaller class sizes.
- Advanced care and support for social and emotional wellbeing.
HOW TO APPLY
Selection into the Gifted and Talented Program is highly sought after and competitive. The selection process is undertaken by the Department of Education. Application forms are available online and need to be completed by the date specified each year.
For further information about what Kelmscott Senior High School can offer our child, please contact our Gifted and Talented Coordinator on 9495 7478.
Online Applications are available at:
Queries regarding the testing process can be made to the Department of Education Gifted and Talented Unit on 9264 4307 or firstname.lastname@example.org