The following Values Charter was developed by students and staff and has also been discussed with the School Board. The Values Charter underpins everything we do and expect at Kelmscott Senior High School.
The Charter supports the core values of the school being:
- Excellence – being the best that we can be
- Respect – showing appreciation and consideration for those around us
- Responsibility – demonstrating responsibility for our own actions and decisions
- Resilience – ability to recover quickly from difficulties
- Citizenship – actively participating in the community