Our school has always celebrated the support parents and families give – particularly the financial support that families provide through the payment of school fees. The Contributions and Charges that parents pay have a direct impact upon and increase the school’s ability to provide valuable learning experiences for students.
At the end of each school year parents are issued a Contribution and Charges account for each of their children for the following year.
Payments of School Accounts
Payments can be made using the following options:
- In person: using cash, cheque, Eftpos or credit card at our school Reception, daily between 8am and 4pm
- By mail: using cheque or credit card and completing the details on the bottom of the school account and posting to P.O. Box 21 Kelmscott WA 6991. Please note that if using credit card, we only accept Visa and MasterCard.
- By phone: using either your Visa or MasterCard credit card.
- Payment Plan: download the form here and return to our Finance Officer for processing.
- Direct Deposit: Payment for part or all of fees can be made into our school account
- BSB: 066 156
Reference please put student surname and initial in reference.
- BSB: 066 156
Compulsory charges are to be paid by the end of Term 1. We are aware that this may be difficult for some parents. Should you wish to negotiate an individual repayment plan please contact the Manager of Corporate Services prior to the due date.
Secondary Assistance Scheme
Allowances are available to assist eligible families with secondary schooling costs:
- Secondary Assistance Scheme (incorporating Uniform Allowance) –applications must be llodged in person at the school Reception from the within the first term.
- Students in Years 11 & 12 will possibly not be listed on the parent/guardian concession card, however a parent/guardian card must still be produced to prove eligibility.
- Please see the attached sheet for full details of eligibility conditions for the Secondary Assistance Scheme and Abstudy Supplement Allowance in 2020.
- Abstudy – applications are made at Centrelink.
Download and view the Secondary Assistance Scheme
All refunds are to be discussed with our Finance Department. Please phone 9495 7400.