Our School Board was inaugurated in 2016 upon the school gaining Independent Public School status. The School Board consists of school representatives and community representatives. The functions of the Board are as provided in Section 128 of the School Education Act and include:
- A focus on improving learning outcomes for all students.
- A shared vision and a plan reflecting the broad values of the school community.
- Active involvement in endorsing the School’s Delivery and Performance Agreement, Budget, Business Plan and Annual Report.
- Monitoring progress towards the achievement of goals.
- Promoting meaningful parent and community participation and representing the views of its school community.
- Deciding on issues related to charges and contributions.
- An advocacy role to enhance the operations of the school.
|School Board Members|
|Jacquie Sandhu||Acting Principal|
|Fran Marcotrigiano||Senior Leadership Team Representative|
|Jennifer Nicholls||Non-teaching Staff Representative|
|Hayder Atti||Teaching Staff Representative|
|Paul Thomas||Parent Representative|
|Stuart McDowall||Parent Representative|
|Roy Dobson||Parent Representative|
|Louise Thomas||Parent Representative|
|Chris Horgan||Community Representative|
|Adrian Penistan||Deputy Principal Representative|