Our School Board was inaugurated in 2016 upon the school gaining Independent Public School status. The School Board consists of school representatives and community representatives. The functions of the Board are as provided in Section 128 of the School Education Act and include:
- A focus on improving learning outcomes for all students.
- A shared vision and a plan reflecting the broad values of the school community.
- Active involvement in endorsing the School’s Delivery and Performance Agreement, Budget, Business Plan and Annual Report.
- Monitoring progress towards the achievement of goals.
- Promoting meaningful parent and community participation and representing the views of its school community.
- Deciding on issues related to charges and contributions.
- An advocacy role to enhance the operations of the school.
|School Board Members|
|Jane Balcombe||Senior Management|
|Herman Bootsma||Chairperson – Parent Representative|
|Jan Loftus||Parent Representative|
|Meredith van der Klip||Secretary – Parent Representative|
|Elliot Tempest||Community Representative|
|Steven Veevers||Parent Representative|
|Jen Nicholls||Non-Teaching Representative|
|John McNess||Teaching Representative|
|Adrian Penistan||Deputy Principal Representative|
|Belinda Dunkley||Parent Representative|
|Christopher Kirkby||Parent Representative|